Scope of Function:
Provide technology interface for commercial departments regarding Project Portfolio and E2E SLAs, IT Projects, and New Service requests management.
Work closely with Project&Product Managers/Owners, Software Engineers, QA, and other IT and Network teams to get high-quality product and feature changes.
- Determine and define change scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project/change schedule, work plan and monitor progress
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions
- Highlight potential project or change risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Communicate with the team and ensure all Project Owners/Managers are on board with project details and changes.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about progress and adjustments
- Documentation of each phase of the project or change, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to management.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
Required Background, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technologies
- Hands-on experience with Project Management tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle
- Proven work experience as an IT Project Manager, Technical Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile coach, or similar role (projects involvement).
- Familiarity with Risk Management and Quality Assurance control
- Solid Organizational skills, including Multitasking and Time-Management
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills, ability to understand customer needs
- Azerbaijani – Proficiency level
- English/Russian – Upper Intermediate level
- Continuous Learning/Curious Mindset
- Agile Mindset
- “Best Customer Experience” obsession
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00.
If you are interested in this position, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com